GSheetBells concept is using the power and hosting of google sheets, to power a bell system that is easy to configure, reliable and perfectly on time, every time.
To build, it requires medium to high levels of technical knowledgeable - as this documentation is most defiantly not perfect. You will need to estimate some things.
- Rough Materials:
- Access to 3D printer
- Raspberry Pi (Types discussed in the next section )
- Momentary switch, normal switch
- led’s red + green + suitable resistors
- Relay suited for your existing Bell System (Or tone generator if you have to, but it is not officially supported)
- USB power for the Raspberry Pi + Ethernet cable